MY TOP 10 FAV YOUTUBE CHANNEL

hello! so here is the list of my favourite youtube channel! actually there's a lot of it but yeah this is the best among the best! they're my idol!


1. FOOD TALES | #foodiefam #teamtrinity #teambo | I love food! I love them both! haha things I really like is that they constantly update their youtube channel. almost everyday! I mean almost... do subscribe this channel!


2. MAANGCHI | hahaha I do not know why, but I really enjoyed watching her videos! I have tried a Korean dumpling recipe when I was in Sabah with my youngest aunt. for me Maangchi is very cute and motherly! She is a good cooker! no kidding. She said she majored in philosophy at university and I was amazed.


3. LALALOVES | I found this channel through mukbang and also from Meesh La's mukbang video. I love her personality and her kids are really cute! she made a lot of simple and fun videos about food, lifestyle and more!


4. CUPCAKEAISYAH | I found this channel via her house tour video because I like to watch that kind of video. hahaha btw my dream home is  microapartment because yaa it is simple, easy to clean and clear because I'm a loner (#pray for me). back to the point, actually I know about 'beauty blender' is because she always made video about girls thingy which is beauty, shopping, make up and some other stuff hahaha. I really like her vlogs especially #LondonTrip vlogs and I like the way she said 'thank you' sooo much! 


5. HUNGRY CAKES | ASMR youtube channel. I also like ASMR videos and this one is my absolute favorite! everything is just 'the best thing ever' in this channel. haha please check it out and you will understand.


6. EZZAT EDDY | Here you go! Ezzat indahouse. I really like his daily vlog. it's fun to watch, super good quality! He likes to spread positive vibes and it really made my day! I never missed any one of it. 


7. WATCHCUT VIDEO | Lucky seven! I love this kids! they are so clever, bubbly and articulate! my fav is Ernie, he is sooo cute and the way he talking tho.


8. MOMMY TANG | she is the queen, she is a mother and she is the host. hahaha I'm one of #tanggang! I like the way she talks, she enjoyed eating and talking in front of the camera with confidence! haha I'm one of the #silentviewer that she always mention. Mommy tang's videos are about the story of her life, vegetarian recipes and products and her children are so cute too! I like #tang family and I hope she will never stop making good videos!


9. MEESH LA | oh my this is my favorite. haha from top to bottom I said all channel are my favorites tho. but this is legit! I see this channel grew up and received a lot of subbies. I like the older videos so much, but the latest one emmm, I'm not sure if I liked it ... I really misses mukbang in the car and car excident when you're eating your In-N-out burger and fries.


10. MARK WIENS | Mark Wiens really make good videos! It is amazing and ambitious. go and check it out!

2 ulasan:

  1. yes..i am like to watch cupcakes aisyah vlog too..shes cute right?
    i will watching the others channel soon...

    BalasPadam

salam para penghuni Dunia KU..
sudi-sudikan lah membaca dan memberi komen..
jasa anda amat di hargai..

Dunia Iqmar Effendy

DISCLAIMER"INI ADALAH BLOG PERSONAL IQMAREFFENDY99BLOGSPOT[DOT]COM.SEMUA ENTRI DAN GAMBAR DI DALAMNYA ADALAH KISAH DAN MILIK DARI TUAN PUNYA BLOG SENDIRI. DI LARANG KERAS MENGAMBIL GAMBAR DI DALAM BLOG INI UNTUK TUJUAN APAPUN TANPA SEIZIN TUAN PUNYA BLOG. MAAF ATAS PENGGUNAAN GANTI NAMA 'AKU' UNTUK BLOGGER YANG LEBIH DEWASA. SEBARANG PERTANYAAN BOLEH HUBUNGI IQMAR EFFENDY."